Membership and donations
Become a member of ProNATs e.V.
As a member of ProNATs e.V. you will
- receive the brochure "'We are not the problem, but part of the solution!' - Working children between exploitation and self-determination" (in German).
- regularly receive our electronic newsletter "ProNATs NEWS" (in German)
- get access to the online members area
- be added on request to our e-mail list of active members
- be invited to our regular plenary sessions and annual general meetings
- support the work of ProNATs e.V. with your membership fee
You can join ProNATs e.V. as:
- Member over 18 years
- Youth member (parental consent required)
- Legal person / institution
You can choose from one of the following annual fees:
- € 60,- support contribution / contribution for institutions
- € 30,- normal contribution
- € 15,- solidarity contribution
Proof is not required.
Please print out the pdf-file below and return the completed application form by post to
When sending the application for membership you agree that ProNATs e.V. may collect and store personal data required for membership in the association. Please also note our data protection declaration in accordance with EU-GDPR (see section "Association membership").
Support the work of the association with a donation
ProNATs e.V. is recognised as a non-profit organisation and is entitled to issue tax-deductible donation receipts (in Germany).
- Tax number: 27/675/51338
- Finanzamt für Körperschaften I Berlin
- Tax office number: 1127
You can transfer your donation or membership fee to the following bank account:
Owner: ProNATs e.V.
Institute: Berlin Sparkasse
IBAN: DE89 1005 0000 6603 1751 91
BIC/SWIFT code: BE LA DE BE
Jobs, internships, voluntary work
We are a voluntary association and currently do not offer any paid work, i.e. no jobs.
If, without wanting to become a member, you would like to take on individual tasks, such as translations, research or event logistics, please contact us!
Unfortunately, we currently do not offer any opportunities for internships. We hope to offer internships again in the future.